Monday, February 4, 2008

Why the girls love it when dad babysits

This is the conversation I had with Channing as I was walking out the door to Young Women's last week.
Channing--Mom I really wish you could stay.
Me--Me too sweetie.
Channing--But you can't, because if you did we couldn't have movie and popcorn.
Apparently Wednesday nights have turned into movie night. The girls love it and can hardly wait to push me out the door claiming they wish I could stay, but SEE YA!!
Now every time I say I'm going to a meeting they think it's automatic movie and popcorn night.

7 comments:

Behling Family said...

Isn't that so true. It is always a good time when the dad babysits!!
Way cute page. Where did you get the background? I Love it

Moke said...

WHAT A CUTE PAGE!!! I love the background and how the words and pictures move but the background doesn't. Little kids are so honest.

The Staub Squad said...

Yah!! I'm so happy that you have a blog now, it's so cute.
Kate

sheriee staub said...

Grandma and Papa love the new blog. The pictures are great, and we love your stories. We are so happy that you have it up and going.

g'ma Sheriee

Burk Family said...

That's great that they love that time with Rye. Right now Nolan is still so high-maintenance. It will be cool when the three guys can hang out together and I can go have some alone time! I'm so glad you are "blogging" now!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Hey, I didn't know you guys had a blog! Now I can keep up with you 2! Your girls are too cute. That is hilarious about movie night. Are you guys still in SL 1st?

Bertie said...

Amber! I'm so excited you started a blog!! :) Can't wait to keep coming back- your girls are sooo dang cute!