Friday, March 27, 2009

With the Wave of a Wand


I had to fill out a questionaire with each of the girls for the spotlight they do in primary and this is the conversation I had with Chloe:

Me: Chloe what do you want to be when you get big?

Chloe (in a very excited voice): a Bus Guy

As I typed the answer she sat very quietly and then asked: Is the tooth fairy going to make me into a bus guy?

Me: No ( a little confused)

Chloe: Well then who is going to make me into a bus guy.

Me: You are.

She looked up at me with her eyebrows crinkled and very firmly said: I can't! I don't have a wand!


13 comments:

T said...

I have tears, I am laughing so hard. That Chlo!!! What would we all do without her? She will be the best bus guy ever. LOVE that little picture of her. Spot on!

KID, MD said...

Awww! We miss that bus guy! She's so big!!!

Adri and Cory said...

That is hilarious! I too was laughing so hard! I love that picture of her! We can't wait to see you guys in just a few months!

Behling Family said...

That is hilarious!! She is so cute. Ohhh if it were that easy. Do you know a really cool bus guy? Where did that come from?:)

John and Ashley said...

That is to cute. I love the funny things they say.

Stephanie said...

So funny and such a cute picture

Tait said...

From the mouths of babes.

Elise said...

I just love what kids can come up with. I will miss when thay are all grown up. ope to see you in May i did not have time to stop by last time you were here.

Allie said...

Zoo tomorrow? Sorry this is late, this last week has been crazy. Let me know.

Bertie said...

That is SO funny!! Your girls are just DARLING!!:)

sheriee staub said...

What would we all do without our little Chlo-bell. She keeps us all entertained, and pulls the best faces ever! Love Ya Chloe.
Grandma

Jen Petty said...

So funny! Aren't kids so creative? I have a wand if you want to borrow it. I think Channing's bike riding looks great too... even over grass!

Anonymous said...

A bus guy? That's hilarious!