Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Days of School

Channing:

Channing started 1st grade this fall. The night before school Ryan and I gave the girls a little relaxing spa night. They got to sip on lemonade and gingerale with cucumbers on their eyes, which they weren't too sure about, as we painted fingernails/toenails, gave hand and foot massages all while listening to peaceful music. They loved it.










Chloe:

Chloe started Pre-K. She loves that she gets to take her lunch every day and they get to go on really cool fieldtrips. Channing and I are always a bit jealous of Chloe's school day. Each week there is a mystery person that they talk about and this week it's a Baker. So this morning they took a trip to Shipley's to say hello to a Baker and of course get a nice, warm, fresh donut...yum!!



I love how their outfits tell so much about their personalities


Hopefully more posts real soon:)




10 comments:

Moke said...

They look so cute. I would love to spend time at "the spa" too. Did they pick out their own outfits? Can you be a parent helper on the field trips (that way you can get in on some of the good stuff...oh yeah and also be there for Chlo)

T said...

Yay!!! I was sooo excited about a new post. Spa night!! How fun! I love it! What a fun memory. I too love to see their personalities in not only their clothes, but they way they pose in the photos. Those spa ones of Chloe had me crackin up. "Bring me a goblet of something cool and refreshing to drink". I love it! Love and miss those girls soooo much!

Elise said...

good to see you posting again... Channing looks just like you your girls are adorable...

Behling Family said...

I was so excited to see a new post!!! What a fun idea. I bet they just loved it, I would love it. Even before I read the comment about their personalities in their clothes I had thought that! So true. We miss you guys sooooo much.

sheriee staub said...

Next year Grandma Sheriee wants to come to spa day and get pampered! It looks wonderful and relaxing, and I am not sure I have ever really had cucumbers on my eyes:)
Darling post. THANKS

Olsen_Family said...

Waahoooo!! A new post. What a dang cute idea, and such a fun post. I too thought the exact same thing as everyone else, that their outfits match their personalitites and I also loved the way Chloe had her legs folded and just enjoying herself. Totally her!!! Miss all of you.

Abby said...

Oh they are so stinkin' cute! And you are so stinkin' cute to give them a spa night...and their outfits are awesome. Love it! (I would also like to meet a baker:)

John and Ashley said...

how cute. I love the spa night idea. I think I'm going to start doing that for birthdays. Love the outfits. I feel the same way about my girls. I've decided it is much more fun to let them pick out their own things.

Adri and Cory said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big they are:( You are so right their outfits totally reflect their personalities! I almost cried when I saw Channing and even more so when I saw little Chlo! How fun to do a spa night. That is super special! We miss you guys tons!!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom! I want a spa day!!!