Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went. I was still trying to put up a few last minute decoration just days before Christmas. We had a fun few weeks of vacation. Ryan took 2 weeks off work to be home while the girls were out of school. It was so nice to have him here during the days. Wes, Kate, and their 2 boys came from Dallas to celebrate Christmas with us. We all stayed the night at Ryan's parents on Christmas Eve, even though we live only a few minutes away. The girls loved sleeping at Grandma and Papa's and having Santa find us there. We left a note at our house and reassured the girls several times that Santa will for sure see it.

Here are a few pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. I am horrible about taking pictures of the adults and therefore have only pictures of the kids.



Setting cookies out for Santa

Reindeer food for...the reindeer



Waiting patiently to open the first present.



A cool new race track for the boys, although the girls thought it was pretty cool too.


Reading notes from Santa




Chloe's Biscuit book that she sat and looked at for quite a while in the middle of present opening.



Channing's new art folder. I got this idea from my sister and Channing loves it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

No way - I cannot believe I am the first to comment on your new blog. What great pics. No one wants to see the adults anyway:) It was a wonderful holiday, and we loved having a full house on Christmas Eve. Thanks everyone for all the fun, and help!
Love, Grandma Sheriee

Stevie and Meesha said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas:)I love the pictures of the family they turned out way cute!!

Olsen_Family said...

Looks like it was a fun time had by all. It is weird to see Chloe outside putting her reindeer food out in nothing more than her pjs'. No winter coat, mittens, scarf and winter hat. Also crazy to see no snow on the ground at Christmas time. I love the girls pj's. Did you make them?

Behling Family said...

I too love the pajamas! They are so cute. The girls are getting so big. I can't believe it. They look like little ladies. We sure miss you guys! Im glad you guys had a great Christmas. Give the girls a hug from us.

T said...

How is it that I just barely noticed a new post??!! The kids look so cute in their pj's. I just want to squish them!! It's fun to have cousins close to share Christmas with.

John and Ashley said...

That's okay, Christmas is about the kids anyway and they look cute in pj's with bed head.